Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tie Me Up..or Band Me Baby

Hello my Wicked fans! Ok, so men with muscles make my world go round. I love man that is filled out and hard. So what better way then to show off those rock hard guns then some leather wrapped around them.

So I am kicking off the weekend by introducing you all to the newest star in mens accessories at Wicked Gear, the Dark Belted Armbands.

Whether you are a gym rat, walk on the darkside or maybe you like a little bondage in your life this smooth leather bands are calling your name. Double banded with stitched edges, these hot items with silver buckles are complete with resizers. No matter how massive your guns may be, they are sure to fit perfectly, leaving you free to flex with ease.

At only 150L a pair, what man wouldn't love to have these on his arms. Actually, shirtless with these sexy bands on, you just might wind up with more women on your arms then you know what to do with. The babies can actually be worn on top of clothing as well, so throw on them sexy jeans and top and add some yummeh to your outfit.

It's what Wicked Gear does best, sexy and wicked, what more could you ask for. Risque and hot, I would love to see all the men walking around with these on and nothing more...but I'll save that fantasy for another day. Available now in the accessories department, I'll meet you there to personally survey the hotness. I love the new things arriving, they are sure to spice up your life.

Keep it Wicked till next time my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment