Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ancient and Justified

This weekend is just full of hot new things at Wicked Gear and these cuffs will rock your world. Hello my Wicked peeps and welcome to round two of the new.

I am a fan of cuffs. I sport them at all times and I am always on the lookout for cool new additions to my collection. These puppies made my collection in no time flat. You wanna look cool with an edge in a hurry, these will do it.

These hot Rune Cuffs are now available in the accessories department at Wicked Gear. The hot black leather featuring bold metallic Rune symbols will look great on the men and ladies, this is something you can steal right off them.

I'm telling you, if I didn't own them and my man had them on...GONE IN 20 SECONDS! You can wear these with jeans and a t-shirt, shorts and a tank...I'm even sporting them with a little red dress and heels for an edgy but sexy look.

Going for the great price of 150L a pair, these have to have it now cuffs come with the built in resizing script, so no matter what you got going on in the wrist area, you can be assurred of a great fit. Even if you think the edgy look isn't for you, give these cuffs a try. Heads will turn and your sure to get a few looks and maybe a few questions on what the symbols are...and who doesn't like some attention now and then.

Just type Wicked Gear into the search menu or region search on the map and get your sexy butts on over to the accessories department to add some ancient and justified to your life. I'll be waiting to see how they look on you.

There is more newness to come this weekend, so stay tuned. Until then, I wish you Wicked dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment