Monday, April 26, 2010

Wicked Gear and Multiplicity

Welcome to the love Wicked Gear peeps. There is much to rejoice about coming from the design gurus this week, so let's get down to business.

Like most things in life, if you like or love something, more is better then one....don't you agree. You find that favorite shirt that you can't live without, you get it in all of your favorite colors. Well the same can be said for jewelry....and take a good look at this...you ready?


I bring you happiness and joy in multiples.....Wicked Gear Ear Hardware. I bet you made the OOOOOOH and AHHHH and OMG I gotta have that in my life sounds. I sure did, and a few other sounds I can't discuss on a public blog, but you get the picture.

Earrings, ear cuffs with connected chain and ear stud all in one......put me in ground already, I'm dying. There are outfits and lifestyles that are screaming for these, and Wicked Gear delivers full force.

Seven, did you count them....seven hoop earrings curving up your ear, with two ear cuffs and a hot connecting chain and to put the cherry on top, a sexy ear stud right at the top. Leaves me breathless....someone get me some oxygen.

Oh, and just when you are all excited about the way this hardware looks, it gets better....*me giggles insanely*....there is a built in menu, yes a built in a menu I say. And what does this menu do, well since you are on the edge of your seats waiting...let me tell ya. Color change, oh yeah, you get silver and gold tones and there is more.....resize, move and get ready for it....you can switch parts on and off. Yes, you read it right, you can switch the different parts on and off, giving you a pretty hefty earring wardrobe for the insane price of 300L.

Think about it, seven hoops you can adjust and turn on and off, then throw in cuffs and a chain that look as good alone as they do with the whole enchilada, as well as the ear stud, you simply can't beat it.

Run...don't walk to the accessories department at Wicked Gear now. What are you waiting for....go on now, that's right...get moving. I'll be waiting for you!

Till next time, Wicked Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment