Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung

There is nothing better then shedding the winter clothing and boots after cold weather, and baby has spring arrived at Wicked Gear. I don't know about you, but I love a man showing some skin and the new WG Mens Griffin Outfit gives me the hot views I crave.

A man in a tank top that shows off the well developed muscles makes me melt. Adding the scarf as an accessory shows flair and daring, and who doesn't love a man that explores different avenues. My favorite and the star of the ensemble, cargo shorts. Hello....pockets for everything and shows those sexy legs, doesnt get any better then that unless you are undressed.

The checkered design is hot and fresh and the outfit is being offered in Red and Black, two colors that make a statement anytime.

Spring has sprung wicked fans, so get to the new release section of the Mens Store and snap up some sexiness. Available right now, so don't wait. I'll hanging out checking the sexy views of spring. See you soon! I wish you Wicked Dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment