Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wicked Gear Says: Tell Santa What List You Are On!

When Mr. V handed these shots off to me, I laughed so hard...I cried (LITERALLY)!!!  I immediately envisioned very specific members of my family and friends that fit each item you're about to see.  Presenting the Mens' Christmas Message T-Shirts from Wicked Gear!



Message t-shirts are a funny little thing and THESE are no exception.  We all have that person (or group of people), who...no matter what...they're gonna be in trouble.  The "Dear Santa...I can explain..." is PERFECT for them!!

The "I've Been Naughty"  is quickly becoming one of my favorites...to give away!!  Too many people I know on this grid have been wondering what happens when they've been bad.  Well...instead of a lump of coal, I think Santa wants you to wear your mantra...with pride.  With "Naughty"  you leave no question unanswered and will lawl yourself senseless in the process

Still not sure which list you fall under?  Well tell ya what...save yourself (and your questionable posse') some guesswork.  No one gets anything this year!  The "Santa Called...And you ain't gettin' S***" t-shirt is my absolute favorite!! No guesswork...just simple and to the point. An awesome addition to round out this dangerously hilarious set of tees if I do say so myself (and I do).




These t-shirts can be bought individually at L$50 or you can buy the fat pack (shown above) for L$100 !!!  And since these are available INWORLD on a hippo vendor, you can send them to your friends and family straight away. No need for gift wrapping...just let er rip! ^.^

I already got my crew their respective shirts..and can't wait to see which members of your crew will get what. So stop on down to Wicked Gear and get your shirts ... today!

No comments:

Post a Comment