Saturday, December 12, 2009

Red and Black ... Corsets...Woot!

I ran across these two glorious outfits that are now released in the outfit section of Wicked Gear and thought I should share :-)

The Kayleigh:



This simple yet sleek outfit features two of my favorite items: jeans and leather.  This red leather corset, paired with ultra lowrider black jeans is a casual but spicy outfit that one is sure not to miss when they see a young lady in the metaverse strutting across the grid. 

Another eye turner: The Iliana



I've been eyeing this outfit for quite a while. I think it's the cross that draws me to it.  That or the leather pants, I really can't pick.  This hip hugging two piece set however is bad to the bone and I think it's a crucial set to have in any inventory that's courting leather...especially if you're not into the hard core type of leather outfits usually overrunning the grid.

So slip into Iliana...or Kayleigh...or switch it up, but whatever you do...include both of these saucy outfits in your collection. No inventory is complete without them ;)

Ni ni kids <3 Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment