Friday, December 25, 2009

Something Not-So-Wicked (and Warm ^.^) This Way Comes!!

*runs into post late from dropping Santa off*
ZOMG!!! Sooooo late!!  Hiiiiiiiiii!! *giggles*

Alright! So this is gonna be fast but be ready to Ooohhhh and Ahhhhh!!  I am uber excited about this post because I have stuffs to show Youuuuuuuuuuuuu from Wicked Gear that I simply LOVE!!  So much so that I think THESE should be under everyone's Christmas Tree today!!  Why? Because Christmas is about good tidings, lots of gifts and the one day where we should all be in PEACE

Introducing the Peacemaker Men's Necklace and Choker (L$450)!!


(to see full size, click photo...but don't drool on it.  the model r hawt! O.O)

This yummy piece of necklace and jeeeeeeeeewels is the latest release from Wicked Gear and boy is it fun!! Two metals, a show/hide option for both necklace and choker, two gems (black diamond or regular diamond), positioners...this thing is a full on click-happy experience!! You can activate just the necklace of just the choker or wear both!! Oh!! Did I mention it's resizable?? So laaaaaaaaaadies...WE CAN WEAR IT TOO!! ^.^ I've clearly had WAY too much fun playing with this fine piece of craftsmanship this morning.  So um yeah....let's talk about things that go UNDER the chain...like...shirts!!



The Men's Dual Shirt (L$100L)!!! I think I just have a thing for wearing men's clothes!  I saw this hot lil number and literally demanded the blue!! Available in blue (pictured), red and green, this comfy t-shirt/long shirt combo is available on all layers and is great for those days you want to dress down and just "be".  I personally recommend dressing your man up in this and a pair of the WG boxers (see previous post) .. mayyybe a Santa hat and not much else! :P  But that's just me LOL!

Alright kids!! More things coming in the weeks to come and don't forget about some of our oldies but goodies!! Swing on by and get Wicked ;)  RAWR

Off to play with my new necklace some more!!

<3 Miss K

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM WICKED GEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment