Saturday, May 22, 2010

Off The Shoulder is Off The Hook at Wicked Gear

Everyday style is not everyday boring at Wicked Gear!!! Be still my rapidly beating heart...I have found the perfect shirt to wear on a day to day basis...and it is sexy.

Introducing the Bared Shoulder Top, this top is just awesome. I have been searching for a cute top to wear with jeans and some of my nice casual dress pants that is not over embellished or complicated. Just a good go to shirt that goes with a little of everything I own.

This delivers two fold. First...available in seven colors as pictured above and the black comes in a sheer finish as well...you get versatility and colors that really go with just about everything. Second..this is a hot number. Shoulder baring with ruched detailing at the chest..and get this...it come in two lengths. The long length and the medium length.

With a cute circular detail at the hem line on the medium length, this is just flirty and fun. *Psst..I like to show of my abs, so I shall be getting all of these medium length ones..imma just saying*.

For 80L a shirt, this is an incredible score for your wardrobe. Colors like these never go out of style...so investing in the fat pack for 480L gives you six color choices and the black sheer...it is like getting one top completely free. And the beauty of it is....you will always have a top to match countless color combinations.

Jeans, dressy pants, skirts...you name it...this goes with it. *I am doing happy dance right now*! You can miss with these tops...so get to the new release section of Wicked Gear right now...that's right...giddy up and go!
Wicked Nation..I salute you! Until next time..keep having wicked dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment