Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flirty Fun @ Wicked Gear

Are you looking for a fun and flirty outfit to show off your, well let's say...assests? Well look no further, because I have struck paydirt! While wondering around Wicked Gear today, look what I spotted in the new release section, and the best part....it has the perfect name. Introducing Wicked Nation to the sexy, sassy and fun FLIRT!

A highly sexy dress with amazing visuals, this ensemble comes in two pieces. I am all for a sexy dress, but when I can pair the parts with other outfits...outstanding. The top is a treat for the eyes.....sexy halter style with criss crossing straps over the chest....sexy, but still leaves a little to the imagination. The skirt is defintely flirting with danger. Oh so small, but super cute and with an attached belt.

I have taken the top and worn it with jeans, and taken the skirt and wore it with a bikini as a cute cover up...the possiblities are endless. Well made and textured, the outfit is a steal at 200L. Available in six color choices, it is fantastic addition to your wardrobe. Makes me want to run right out and make sure I have buns of steel to show off in this...*wonders if that thighmaster thing is still on the market*.

Those nights out in the club or hell, if you just want to look sexy for yourself...get your Flirt on at Wicked Gear. Just head to the new release section and you can't miss them.

Untill next time Wicked Nation..I'll be in the gym tightening up the booty....cause if they are gonna continue the exposed gluteus maximus theme, I got to make sure everything is in check. Wicked dreams peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment