Friday, May 7, 2010

Disco Ball Style

Welcome to Hotness on the Dance Floor. Okay, so not just the dance floor, but when I first saw this new release from the masterminds at Wicked Gear, the song Shiny Disco Balls popped into my head and my booty started shaking for some reason. Guess it is like Pavlov's Dogs....I am trained to love me some good club clothing...and when I see it, my instinct to move kicks in.

With that said, I share with you the Glo Mesh Metallic Booty Shorts and Bra Tops. Have you seen a clothing item in SL that actual glimmers when you wear it? I put the silver set on, and I actually was glimmering...yep..my own person disco ball and I loved it. These sets in silver and gold metallic gold mesh look amazing. If you don't remember the 70's or 80's glo mesh surge, it is a "metallic" material made up of teeny tiny squares of metal linked together. So after long hours of hand drawing these suckers, they are finally ready for you to snap up!

The top is well constructed, so you do not get that annoying distortion of the texture stretching over your chest. The criss cross design on the front of the top is sultry and sexy and is one layer, so no prims to adjust, just throw it on and go. The booty shorts are fabolous...and they do just as advertised....show off that booty!

The bottom and top can be worn together or in so many ways with already existing pieces in your wardrobe. I threw the top on with a mini skirt and wore the booty shorts with another silver top I had. The possibilities are endless. This is just a great set to add to your life.

Available now in the new release section in the Women's Department... for 200L you can take the spotlight in the club. Oh yeah..Men, you know you wanna see your ladies in this....take em to Wicked Gear and hook her up.

Feeling Wicked yet? Get your Wicked on only at Wicked Gear. Untill next time, I leave you all with Wicked love.

No comments:

Post a Comment