Thursday, March 25, 2010

Music is Life.....

At least to me it is! As a DJ myself and as well as the creator Sofia Diage, we love music and a good deejay or deejane rocks our world. That is why I love the new tank tops at Wicked Gear. Announcing to the world what I already hold true.....God is a DeeJane or DeeJay, depending on your point of view.

A good tank top that you can throw on with some jeans and head out for a night of awesome music is priceless. With these tops, you get a great black tank with white script, plus a little nipple showing is sure to get you to the front of the line at that packed club.

This awesome shirt is in the new releases department of the women's store. Head on over before your next night up and proclaim to the world that God is a DeeJane! *wink* I am a little biased, but it's all good.

Untill next time, I wish you wicked dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment